- How do we place an order in our website by the easier way?
- Online Order
Please logon to JuzPrint Canvas Printing Store at http://store.juzprint.com
- Are you sure my photo / image will keep it as private and confidential?
- By sending us your photo / image we will keep your picture as private and confidential, and do not simply present it in our gallery.
You are the copyright owner of the picture. If we need your picture as sample or presentation, we will get permission from you.
- Can you ask us for designing for you canvas pieces?
- Sure you can do so. We will provide you our professional suggestion by our designer team.
They have vast experience in design career for a number of years. They will offer the best design for your complete satisfaction. For any enquiry, please do not hesitate to call us. However, we need a minimal charge for this services including:
1. Retouching the image – RM10 – RM50
2. Edit the image colours – RM10 – RM50
3. Transforming an artistic picture – RM10 – RM50
- Do you wrap the image around the sides of the frame?
- You can wrap your own canvas by four types of wrapping skill.
1. Wrapping Around by Gallery/Image
2. Wrapping by White Border
3. Wrapping by Black Border
4. Wrapping Around by Mirror Image
- Can we send picture using my camera mobile for canvas print?
- We are luckily nowadays because some of the higher spec mobile / tablet which have a better camera features built in, it sometimes deliver good photo quality.
Eg. iPhone 4GS, iPhone 5&6, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Note 1, Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, Sony Experia Series & others. Those mobiles was providing high megapixel cameras.
As long as the output image is high resolution & dpi is more than 150 dpi which is enough to deliver the best printing. No worry, our professional JuzPrint support will help you out & advice you if there is any issue with the image quality.
- What is the ideal image size or resolution that present the best quality for canvas print?
- Nowadays, a common digital cameras able to deliver a high resolution images for canvas printing.
However, we are concern that your images should follow our minimum requirements:-
1. By file size
– Generally, 2.0MB & above is good enough to produce a good quality canvas printing.
– 1.0MB to 1.5MB are still workable in the most cases.
2. By image size
– Our minimum panel is 12 inches x 12 inches is equal to 1200px x 1200px (dimensions) in computer, therefore make sure your image is in minimum 1200px x 1200px.
– In case your image is lower than 1200px x 1200px, please check the dpi (dot per inch) is in from minimum 150dpi.
3. By image resolution (dpi)
– 150dpi is the minimum dpi for printing canvas. To produce a good quality canvas, you have to make sure the image size is same as your canvas printing. Eg. 1200px x 1200px + 150dpi to produce a good quality in 12 inches x 12 inches canvas size.
- Why I choose JuzPrint?
- We are here to bring you a different experience with numerous advantages:
1. More longevity lifetime – Our UV Printing Technology will cause the Canvas have more long-lasting lifetime exceed 50 years. In addition, our canvas prints are treated with additional coating against UV Protection, good waterproof efficacy, dust resistant, ensuring you with a great art canvas pieces.
2. Competitive, reasonable and transparent pricing – Our price is published in our website. We make it easier and affordable! So everyone can own an archival museum quality canvas print in reasonable price. There is no hidden cost and extra charges expensive framing. And all the prices are including the shipping fees*. When you receive the canvas, you will see it is ready to hang.
*free shipping only covered at Peninsular Malaysia.
3. Strengthened the attractiveness – Our UV canvas printing technology will bring your artwork alive, giving it a rich, textured look and natural colour.
4. Return Guarantee – We want our valued clients to be completely satisfied with their purchase. Client may return their canvas piece, if the picture were different and broken cause by the courier services. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return your item within 14 days and we will trade your canvas one by one.
(Read more on our Refund/Returns Policy)
- How we take care and protect for ours canvas in the best quality?
- All our canvases are printed by high technology UV printing machine and coated with special UV coating that serves as protective shield against UV ray, which also acts as water and scratch resistant agent for moist and abrasion.
In most cases, damp cloth or feather duster is sufficient to clean the dust or dirt that stays on the canvas over time. However, please do not expose to continuous strong sunlight or moisture in order to maintain and extend the lifespan of your canvas.
- Can I place an order as gift and sent to another address?
- Of course you can, please indicate your intended delivery address and contact number when you submit your order.
- Can you scan your photo to print canvas?
- Generally, it is recommended 150 dpi minimum for actual size digital print. For better scanning quality, we recommend 300 dpi for photos quality which is 4×6 feets or bigger; and 600dpi for smaller photos.
Notes: If you want a canvas size bigger than 30×20 inches, scan at a resolution of 1200dpi.
- How long does it receive my canvas print?
- From the time you approve the final artworks, it will takes about 4 to 5 business days for production and then 2 to 3 days for standard shipping to nationwide.
- Who do you ship with?
- We use GDex.
- How to pay you?
- Alternatively, when ordering online, you can pay through:
1. MOLpay Payment Gateway – Support the most of the local / foreign banks for online payment transfer. eg. Maybank2u
2. PayPal – the international payment gateway, you can pay by your credit card (Visa & Master) from the paypal account.
3. Direct Bank-In Transfer / ATM:
(Cash or Cheque)
Account Name: JUZPRINT ENTERPRISE
Account Number: 5-62245-502902
*Important* Please EMAIL the bank-in slip to email@example.com and call +60 17-317 7163 to inform us of the deposit.